March 24, 2015

Sailor Mars 1/6 Part #3 Primer/Paint

All the Mr. Surfacer has been put on and the apoxie putty has been dried for 24 hours.

Time to prime!
The Hair will be grey since her hair plays on dark purples and black.

While the skin is white then  lastly the skirt is a mix of the 2 primer.










Base coat then pastels added.
After, With Matte Sealer on the hair.


The pastel areas were somewhat tigh so I had to buy pastel pencils.  Good idea too since it was less messy than my usual hard pastels.

The Uniform I used FolkArt Metallic Pearl White with Purple pastel shadowing.












 For the purple shadow I used Pastel Pencils I got on sale "Carb Othello Pastel Pencil Set 36" on Amazon but the set I got is at a higher price now!










Had Issues with skintone but finally fixed it xD

From Snookie to just right!



No comments:

Post a Comment